See below details for senior and intermediate BCIN designer jobs, and entry-level architectural technologist jobs.
We are looking for full-time Architectural Technicians/Technologists to join our team and manage projects from start to finish, from design through construction.
You must be detail oriented, self-motivated, and demonstrate initiative. We are looking for team players with strong customer service skills and an ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
Successful candidates will have fantastic project and time management skills, and can manage multiple projects, at different project stages, at the same time. All roles require a valid Ontario Driver’s License.
- An open and transparent culture
- Competitive salaries
- Dedicated learning opportunities and professional development training
- Flexible start and end hours
- A collaborative and creative environment
- Your birthday off after the first year!